posttemptester

View previous topic View next topic Go down

posttemptester Empty posttemptester

Post by Ghost Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:30 pm

Thread Title (h1)

Thread subtitle (h2)

We got a right to pick a little fight, Bonanza! If anyone fights anyone of us, he's gotta fight with me! We're not a one to saddle up and run, Bonanza! Anyone of us who starts a little fuss knows he can count on me! One for four, four for one, this we guarantee. We got a right to pick a little fight, Bonanza! If anyone fights anyone of us he's gotta fight with me!

Mister Trouble never hangs around when he hears this Mighty sound: "Here I come to save the day!" That means that Mighty Mouse is on his way. Yes sir, when there is a wrong to right Mighty Mouse will join the fight. On the sea or on the land, he gets the situation well in hand!

Look for the Union Label when you are buying a coat, dress, or blouse. Remember, somewhere our union's sewing, our wages going to feed the kids, and run the house. We work hard, but who's complaining. Thanks to the I.L.G. we're paying our way. So always look for the Union Label. It means we're able to make it in the U.S.A.!  We got a right to pick a little fight, Bonanza! If anyone fights anyone of us, he's gotta fight with me!

We got a right to pick a little fight, Bonanza! If anyone fights anyone of us, he's gotta fight with me! We're not a one to saddle up and run, Bonanza! Anyone of us who starts a little fuss knows he can count on me! One for four, four for one, this we guarantee. We got a right to pick a little fight, Bonanza! If anyone fights anyone of us he's gotta fight with me!

Mister Trouble never hangs around when he hears this Mighty sound: "Here I come to save the day!" That means that Mighty Mouse is on his way. Yes sir, when there is a wrong to right Mighty Mouse will join the fight. On the sea or on the land, he gets the situation well in hand!

Look for the Union Label when you are buying a coat, dress, or blouse. Remember, somewhere our union's sewing, our wages going to feed the kids, and run the house. We work hard, but who's complaining. Thanks to the I.L.G. we're paying our way. So always look for the Union Label. It means we're able to make it in the U.S.A.!

Tag: Name

Words: XXX

Notes: Short Note.

Ghost

Ghost
Admin

ALIAS : Ghost
CHARACTER NOTES : This is a character blurb. Doop doop dee do. I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. I'm not into yoga and I have half a brain.
REWARD POINTS : 18

https://vermello.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum